Friday, September 27, 2013

Its been about a month...

Hello everyone! I know, I know! Its been about a month since I last blogged... and I really haven't read blogs either...and I wont lie and act like I'll go back and read them because honestly if I don't have the time to blog, I don't have the time to read. But I'll hopefully be working blogging back into my life soon!

When I stopped blogging, I really thought I was done... I felt bad, but I think my time had been ending. But then my dear friend Jennie wrote me and said she was so sad that I hadn't been blogging and really enjoyed my writing... so I decided I should go ahead and try to blog at least once a week.

Since you last heard from me I hit the last week in my 2nd trimester with Baby V. Evelyn turned into a naughty two year old and we found out we will be PCSing to Germany in April! A lot can happen in a month huh!

Anyways... I have more to say and such... but thought I would stop in, say hi.. and I'll be back soon!

1 comments:

Chantal said...

I like when you blog :) Even if I hear all your updates on FB haha

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs