Monday, September 27, 2010

WELCOME

Hello Anybody and Everybody!

As you can tell, this is a new blog! I have been contemplating for a few months on wether to do this blog or not. I love to write and I read plenty of other Military Wives blogs, that I decided to start my own. Let me introduce myself.

My name is Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Liz. I married my Hubbers, December 2009 in my hometown in Utah. We met like alot of military couples do, they were in the service. I was visiting some friends here at FR, when I ran into Hybbers at the PX. No one really wanted me to meet him, but I didnt care, I managed to get my friends to invite him over and from then on it was history! Hubbers has been in the service for 4 years now with one deployment under his belt, and another one coming up. I do strongly urge you not to forget OPSEC. I admit sometimes I forget, but its very important with this being a public blog.

 Right now I am a housewife, or I guess you could call me Household 6 Wife and I really enjoy it! I have never not lived with my parents so I am enjoying this experience. I am loving being a cook, it brings out so much in me that I never knew existed. My husbands a good sport when I make new things, and always gives me his honest opinion, and as soon as I get this blog handled and situated I'll post recipes!

I know a lot of people think it might be horrid that we have no kids and I do not work, but I have plenty of other things to do that make this feel like work! I run this entire house, I do all the cooking, cleaning and the shopping. This house is organized to the "T" because of it, and before my husband leaves, I get to spend every moment with him, when he is not working. I really do enjoy it!

I'll be making sure to update this every few days as we prepare and deal with the emotions of this unquie life we live. I would love to follow and read your blogs too, just follow and comment me and I'll add you to my readers list. I hope you all have a wonderful day, and Happy Blogging!

1 comments:

Beka said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world! :) I look forward to getting to know you better through your blog. I don't see anything wrong with you not working. It doesn't matter that you don't have kids. I stayed home for a year and just did the house wife thing. It was awesome. I got a job to stay busy while the hubby is deployed and just for extra spending money.
Thnaks for the comment you left on my blog, I went to write you back through email but it looks like you don't have it set up yet so I couldn't respond but I just wanted to thank you for the awesome comment you left! <3

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs