Thursday, July 11, 2013

15 weeks!

Hell everyone! I thought I did an update a bit ago... but I didn't.. I'll just blame Pregnancy brain, is that ok? You can check out my 15 week update with Ev right here!

How far along: 15 Weeks.

Total weight gain: I haven't weighed myself.
Size and growth of the baby: Baby should be the size of a Navel Orange!

Sex: No clue yet! I think we'll know by the end of the month! I've also had two dreams of it being a boy... so who knows?! any guesses?

Maternity clothes: Nope! But I am needing pants! I am living in sweats and yoga pants right now.

Sleep: I'm sleeping horrible. This baby is low riding it and my hips kill all night!

Best moment(s) of the week: flutters and such!

Food cravings/aversions: I just want Root Beer. I still want burritos but not all the time anymore. Nothing to do with spaghetti sauces or anything similar to it!

Morning sickness: Its chilled out the last week... so hopefully it stays that way.
Labor signs: None, thank goodness :)

Belly button in or out: In.

What I miss: good sleep! So badly!
What I'm looking forward to: My appointment this upcoming week!
 
I still don't see a bump...but I will keep taking photos and maybe later on I'll see a difference.
 

1 comments:

Chantal said...

I think boy for you too!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs