Friday, July 19, 2013

16 Weeks.

Hey everyone! Don't be mad! I have had a lot going on this last week so I swear I wont be just blogging pregnancy updates... especially with Evelyn's birthday tomorrow!!

How far along: 16 weeks!

Total weight gain: I had an appointment yesterday and I am -12 pounds. woo!...
Size and growth of the baby: Baby should be the size of an Avocado

Sex: No Idea. No Clue. BUT! I think we are finding out this upcoming week!!

Maternity clothes: I am in maternity pants now. I don't even bother with my regular pants.

Sleep: Sleep is awesome...when P is not in bed with me. Apparently I need all 4 pillows.

Best moment(s) of the week: My appointment yesterday. Even though I thought the office stunk, I was excited to meet my midwife...or I guess a Nurse Practitioner? Are they the same?

Food cravings/aversions: For a few days it was Chick Fil A. But now I am back to really nothing.. kinda depends on my mood.

Morning sickness: It comes and goes.
Labor signs: None at all!

Belly button in or out: In!

What I miss: Hmm, probably naps whenever I wanted them... but that wouldn't work anyways because I have Evelyn. HAHA. But I do miss not being s tired.
What I'm looking forward to: Evelyn's birthday! Learning the sex (We hope!)
 
 

1 comments:

Chantal said...

I need ALL the pillows when I was pregnant haha

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs