Thursday, November 7, 2013

32 Weeks!

Sorry for the lack of posts this week... someone became very interested in potty training this week, and I've been busy! But I'll write more on that later :)

I can't complain too much.... but I can. Its rough the last few weeks of being pregnant, and I'm pretty ready to be done. My hormones are all over the place, its hard getting up off the floor, chasing Evelyn is hard on my hips and did I mention I started to waddle? Its been a long pregnancy for me to say the least, and I'm ready to be done and meet our baby girl!

How far along: 32 weeks!

Total weight gain: I have gained 7 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.
Size and growth of the baby: According to my baby apps, she should be about 16 inches long, and about 3-4 pounds. Geeze!

Sex: It's a Girl!

Maternity clothes: I wear sweats and dresses... unless I have to wear regular pants.

Sleep: have to wake up to roll over, my hips pop when I roll.

Best moment(s) of the week: Evelyn became interested in the potty!

Food cravings/aversions: I haven't had steady cravings this pregnancy... it varies.

Morning sickness: GONE! WOO!
Labor signs: Braxton hicks.

Belly button in or out: In!

What I miss: regular sleep. No hip pains. 
What I'm looking forward to: MY next appointment. Thanksgiving menu planning.
 
 
 

1 comments:

Chantal said...

I'm so excited for you. So many of my friends are having babies in the next few months!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs