Thursday, May 12, 2011

6 Months Down...6 To Go

6 months to the day I looked like this....

Saying goodbye to my husband...not knowing when I'd get to see him again. Knowing that this was going to be a really hard 12 months. Little did I know what I would find out the day after he left. Yepp...I took a test and learned I was pregnant.
I've been having a hard time with jealously latley. If this were any other Military Branch I'd be getting ready to welcome him home...and I have been feeling like its unfair. I do my best to support my other MilSpouses but sometimes I feel so lonley and so unhappy and so jealous that I cant deal with it sometimes. I'm like all the other spouses...I'm just ready for him to come home.
I miss our kisses. I miss him rubbing my back (especially now). I miss his smell. I miss his touch.
One thing now is, if I remember correctly from last deployment...it should really start picking up from here. Over the hump. Over The Hill...now its time to go through the woods. R&R is a mere 9ish weeks away? and after that I'll have the baby and be moving back to Riley...Time could go by faster but it has gone by fast most of the time anyways....I'm ready to end this deployment. Cant wait to finally hold him and kiss him!

6 months down....6 more to go.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it girl!!

Audrey Spence said...

You're sweet little girl will help keep you busy and time is gonna fly and be wonderful! Yay for halfway!

I'll Love You Forever said...

Yay for 6 months down!!! You've made it half way!! So proud of you! Keep up the great work mama!

Unknown said...

YAY for 6 months down. You're doing great:) It's all down hill from here!

Lou said...

awe chica! so glad your half way done!! im celebrating with you in spirit lol

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs