Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!!

This is a scheduled post...but I thought because I have so many new followers for my birthday I should post a little bit about who I am!

First off today is my 22nd Birthday! I was born to wonderful loving parents! I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters! 4 nephews and 1 niece. I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah and raised in a small town just 30 minutes outside the city.  I lost my older sister when she was 20 years old, when I was 10. It was a really hard thing for a really long time, but I am finally at that point of knowing shes my angel!
I've had alot of problems with depression, I also have been sexually abused and have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) from that. I'm very open about it, which has ended up being a huge blessing to people who also have been through abuse.
I graduated high school in 2007....OR '007 :) and chose to not go to college. For one thing I have no idea what I want to do, to this day! and another I always wanted to be a stay at home mom...and I did a trial run of it my first year of marriage and rocked it!!
I met my wonderful husband at Fort Riley, Kansas in 2008, right before his first deployment, I waited for him and we got married 4 months after he returned!
December 30, 2009 is the day we said "I Do"...5 days after we got engaged! I wouldn't change the way we got married for anything!! Soon I joined him at Fort Riley and we spent the majority of our first year together. He deployed November 12th, and the day after he left I found out I was pregnant!
I moved home to Utah for the deployment when we found out we were having a baby girl!! She is due July 19th (yepp!! two more months!!) and we are so excited to see her!! Hubby should have his R&R around that time as well.
Also just a little treat for you guys!! in 22 years I have grown so much!! This is my baby picture! and a recent picture of me...

gotta love that blue carpet!! :) In 22 years I've grown alot and I cant wait to see what I will be like in 22 more years (yeah cheesy I know!!)
Hubby sent me a wonderful and beautiful bouquet of flowers before I left for Arizona, he is so sweet to me! He bought me a kindle a month ago...and that was my big birthday present...I couldnt wait to get it, so I got it early! :) So I was very suprised I got these flowers.
I hope everyone out there in Blogger land has a wonderful day today!!!

2 comments:

trooppetrie said...

Congrats on the new blessings. Babies are so much fun.

Unknown said...

A belated happy birthday to you!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs