YAY another thing for me to do!! thank you Married to the Army X2 for posting this!
1. How long have you been a Military wife? 20 months lol
2. What branch of service is your husband? Army
3. Active/Reserve? Active
4. What is his job? Field Artillery (going Airborne)
5. How many deployments have you gotten through? Currently on our Second deployment in 3 years.
6. What do you like about being a Military wife? Pretty much everything! I mean deployments suck pretty bad! But I love the friendships and the lifestyle.
7. Do you live on base? Not currently but we will in a month
8. What is your favorite base so far? Only been at Fort Riley.
9. What’s the hardest part of the military life? deployments...bar none!
10. Do you go to the grocery store or commissary? I go to Hyvee and Commissary. It depends on what we need.
11. Do you work or stay at home? Stay at home.
12. Do you have a lot of Military wife friends? Lots in the bloggin world! but at Riley not many.
13. Do you prefer walmart or the PX/BX,MCX or NEX? Walmarts way cheaper.
14. How did your husband propose? Gave me my ring Christmas morning while laying in bed together.
15. Did you marry him after he joined or before?after
17. How long have you been together? 3 years.
18. Any kids yet? One little girl :)
19. Any kids yet to come? Nope!
20. Is your husband one of those (I am Soldier hear me HOOAH) kind of guys? Hell to the NO!
21. Have you ever done combatives with your husband? Nope.
22. How many bases have you lived at? One but moving to Bragg in April.
23. If you could change one thing about the military? Deployments! Though I am super glad they are making them shorter!
24. Do you like military balls? Havent been. My first one is in December :)
25. Where does your family live? Utah and his in California.
26. What do you do for your job? Stay at home mommy!
27. Have you ever gotten in a fight with a NCO’s wife? No. I'd rather my husband not get into trouble for my mouth.
28. Name something you do when your husband is gone? stay busy!! do things with friends. read books and catch up on movies and tv series.
29. Do you think other wives do that too? Yepp!!