Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Quiz

I have seen this flying around everywhere! From Our Family of 3 to The Life of an Army Wife so here I go!

CHRISTMAS QUIZ
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?
This time of year its Egg Nog with a bit of milk! YUM!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? 
Santa always wraps presents! and sets them out on the couch!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
on the tree its white! I love the classics!
outside is colored

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
I want to! I dont know where to get it.

5. When do you put your decorations up?
After Thanksgiving Dinner.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
MM Spiral honey baked ham and turkey!!

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Oh the joy of sitting at the top of the stairs waiting to go down
and see what Santa brought us!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I was snooping and found our letters to Santa in my parents room.
Yeah I snoop...WHAT!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
YEPP! Jammies!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
This year its white lights and red, gold and green ordements

11. Snow! Love it or dread it?
LOVE IT! hate driving in it.
12. Can you ice skate?
AHHH, I have tried.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Hubby gave me my engagment ring :)

14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Family
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cakes!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
I love opening Jammies on Christmas Eve!
We're starting to buy Evelyn an Ordement for every year and plan on
buying an ordement for every duty station we have.

17. What tops your tree?
A star!
18. Which do you prefer-Giving or getting:
I love to find presents for other people so definitly GIVING!
19. Candy canes:
LOVE EM!

20. Favorite Christmas show?
A Christmas Story!
21. Saddest Christmas song?
Christmas Shoes
22. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Christmas Eve/Sarajevo By: Trans-Siberian

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs