Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Last Girls Day

I had my last offical Girls Day on Sunday with my girlfriends. We drove to Topeka and went shopping and had some yummy Red Lobster. All of us girls have this special bond, and its hard to imagine us not being a few minutes away from eachother.

I never realized how much I would miss these girls until Sunday. We will probably never be at the same Duty Station again. 1 friend is pregnant and I wont be seeing her baby.

I know that this is a life we have to live, but it doesnt make it any less suckier!

I dont have pictures of Girls Day, my camera is kinda a pain to drag around. BUT I DID find my camera, you know the one my husband lost at the Military Ball! After the fact of course! Heres my girlfriends!! I am really going to miss you girls!!

(Sara's Husband, Sara, Me, Hubs)

(Cassie and Me)

2 comments:

I'll Love You Forever said...

You are beautiful, love your dress! xoxo

Chantal said...

It always sucks leaving friends!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs