Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Who is Missus Elle?

I never really like to do these types of blogs. Usually my answer is; I cook. clean, take care of my family and well that's about it. But its not really who I am. Yes I am Ev's mom and P's wife...but I am a whole different person outside of them. Sometimes that gets lost in the background for a while, and then I find it again. Its easy to get wrapped up in life especially when your raising a baby and taking care of a husband.

So who am I? Well lets see...

I love concerts! Before I met P I went to concerts all the time. My first one was Death Cab for Cutie, pretty amazing. 2nd one... Linkin Park. I have also been to a few outdoor ones such as Warped Tour (twice) and Rocklahoma which was a 3 day concert. I have seen these bands; Death Cab, Linkin Park(twice), Blink 182, Taking Back Sunday, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Coheed and Cambria, Luke Bryan, Thompson Square, Florida Georgia Line, Chevelle, ZZ Top, Nickelback, Hinder, Papa Roach, Saving Abel, Theory of a Deadman, Cinderella....and well just a bunch that I can't even think of at the moment.

I have probably 50 bottles of nail polish. I really love to get pedicures...I am not too much of a girlie girl. I mean ya I like to look cute, but a moment alone with some nail polish is one of my favorite cheap pampering nights and I seriously do not do it enough.

I'm a great rememberer. Its sometimes seriously creepy. I am horrible at Math but anything to do with the entertainment industry or friends and family things. I remember everything!!

My favorite thing to do...go shopping alone. And you know what...I almost always buy something for my family instead of me.

I'm a huge Disney fan! I grew up loving The Little Mermaid, and just wanting to be a mermaid more then anything in the world! Everytime P and I talk about taking a trip alone I almost always suggest Disneyland or Disney World.

I love to read...but I do not do it enough. Especially since I became a Mom. I have only a certain amount of time to myself and I usually spend it watching my shows on TV...every once in a while I'll pick up a book and read it to the end, and then that's it for the next few months.

My personality is great...but I never make the first move into starting a friendship. Its so hard for me to put myself out there. Its almost like I am scared of a break up before the friendship has even started.

Well that's all I can really think about for myself...plus its bedtime for me. I wrote this last night...incase you were wondering. I need some serious beauty sleep!

1 comments:

Jen said...

You and I both are HUGE concert fans, I have been to well over 100 and the list keeps on growing haha.

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs