Thursday, August 1, 2013

18 weeks!

I'm just going to stop apologizing for not blogging. I got stuff going on and I just haven't had the time.

How far along: 18 weeks!

Total weight gain: I don't have another appointment for a few weeks, but last time it was -12 pounds.
Size and growth of the baby: according to TheBump.com the baby should be the size of a sweet potato.

Sex: It's a Girl!

Maternity clothes: Fully in maternity pants, and now I am in maternity tanks.

Sleep: Sleep is awesome...when P is not in bed with me. Apparently I need all 4 pillows. I usually wake up once to pee, and usually at 2am I am awake from no reason at all.

Best moment(s) of the week: finding out that this little one is a girl!

Food cravings/aversions: Peach cobbler a little bit. Not really having consistent cravings.

Morning sickness: It was gone... but it came back this morning.
Labor signs: None at all!

Belly button in or out: In!

What I miss: Hmm, probably naps whenever I wanted them... but that wouldn't work anyways because I have Evelyn. HAHA. But I do miss not being so tired. I also seriously miss walking normally, I have a waddle sometimes now because this girl is so low. My hips also pop on a daily basis!
What I'm looking forward to: P's 4 day weekend! Also maybe buying something for this little ones wall.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs