Thursday, August 15, 2013

20 Weeks!

I am over the hump you guys! Hopefully in 20 more weeks this little girl will be here!

How far along: 20 weeks!

Total weight gain: I still don't know.
Size and growth of the baby: size of a Banana!

Sex: It's a Girl!

Maternity clothes: I pretty much just wear maternity clothes or regular long tanktops.

Sleep: Depends on the night. Either its awesome, or its horrible and tossing and turning all night.

Best moment(s) of the week: feeling her kick from the outside.

Food cravings/aversions: not really anything... sometimes I really feel the need for a Dr. Pepper.

Morning sickness: Gone again... we will see how that lasts.
Labor signs: None at all!

Belly button in or out: In!

What I miss: Having a ton more energy! No pain in my hips/vagina.
What I'm looking forward to: Going to Utah in a week. Also having another ultrasound done.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Semper Wifey said...

Lookin' good! :)

Semper Wifey
www.semperwifey.blogspot.com

Chantal said...

Yay 20 weeks!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs