I've talked a few times about P re-enlisting this upcoming year. His window is open and he has been just waiting for the 1st SGT...or someone, to transfer out the unit so he can re-enlist and get orders to somewhere else. This person is leaving the unit this month so P said he was going to try this month, even though he is obligated to this unit until July 20th of this year. Then last night, P says what if I wait until next year?....WHAT?!
Seriously you guys. I dont know how many times I can say "P hates it here and can't wait to leave" and then for him to say "What if we wait until next year"...just seriously babe. No.
I feel like I should almost take control of this situation. I wasn't planning on him doing anything until July, just incase someone decided to cancel his orders or whatever...I don't know the whole deal. But then he tells me March...ok then March, whatever...Next year? umm no.
I dont feel like listening to him whine for another year about how bad it sucks here.
Ugh men. He needs to just make up his mind.
But good news for us though, is P got permission to wear his old unit's crest on his Dress Blues, from Fort Riley, which means wecan have the chance to go back to Fort Riley, which we wouldn't really mind. Or go to Hawaii! Bonus on both parts but I think we like the chances that we could possibly go to Hawaii one day :) All part of the adventure!