Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Guest Room?

Technically I do not have 3 bedrooms in my home. I made my sunroom into a guest room since we had a guest bed, plus we didnt want to buy new furniture for a room in a house we will only be in for 5 more months.
So the decision came that we should make it into a guest room. Its not so bad. Its a room that never gets used right now but it will be nice when we have guests :)

 this is the view from my living room. we have the double doors and since I took this picture we now have a white curtian hanging by the closed door, so it will be a little more private for the guests.
yes! all of Evelyns toys are in there. I dont have anywhere else for them to go. btw the black pillow doesnt belong in here its my pillow from our bedroom.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a great idea :)

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs