Friday, October 7, 2011

HELLO!!

who has internet? this gal does!!!

YAY. I am so happy to be back!

Its so nice being back in Kansas and I am so lucky that I have stayed so busy! My house isnt perfect and I still want to add a few touches to it but I am loving it right now!

Evelyn is not napping.....EVER!!! If she is in her carseat then she will sleep...other then that no. Before I left Utah I had a newborn who LOVED her naps. Now I am alone and she fights to sleep and fusses her brains out. Ahh man...I love her!

So I am just here to announce my return!! But I will have a blog on Monday!!

1 comments:

I'll Love You Forever said...

So happy you have internet now! Hope she starts sleeping for you better

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs