Friday, November 23, 2012

Our Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving at our house was a hit! I was in the kitchen all day and I loved it! The boys are here and they will be here till Sunday, and its not been as bad as I thought it would be.

I dont have much to write because I do have something I got to do...which is probably going to cause no post on Monday...I'll explain later. But heres just a few photos :)

Evelyns little outfit...she actually really does love this hat.
She loves the Pine Needles all over the place! Shes just watching the boys play Football.
I think this might be my favorite picture!
Our spread!!
Evelyn actually didnt like anything but her green bean cassarole.
Little stinker!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! That hat kills me! So cute :)
Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!

Kim said...

Everything looked so good! Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Jen said...

I love the hat haha...everything looks delicious.

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs