Monday, January 7, 2013

We started potty training!

Yep its that time! 17 (almost 18) months might seem a little early, but Evelyn has been having all the signs of being ready. She has been taking her diaper off, sticking her hands down her pants, constantly interested in following me to the bathroom...so on and so forth. So far she is not really going potty in the potty. I'm pretty sure that normal though, as soon as I say "do you want to go sit on the potty?" she takes off running to the bathroom.

She got her own little corner in her bathroom. Of course I can't show you pictures because Blogger is messed up again. But we created a potty chart and she has her "ink-bell!" AKA Tinkerbell stickers for when she goes potty. Along with praise, clapping and cheering her on! So far she's gone potty one time!

I'm not expecting results fast but we are headed in the right direction as we start to figure out more of what works for her.

3 comments:

Chantal said...

Good luck!! We're going to work on that this year too.

Jen said...

Yay!!! Good luck. :)

Audrey Spence said...

I wished Charlotte picked it up that quick! Good luck and I hope she keeps it up! I don't think its too early to start at all. Even if it doesn't quite work out you're still ahead of the game! :)

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs