Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ask Me Anthing; Answers.

I was kinda suprised I didnt get many questions, but 3 will do :)

Chantal at Scattered Seashells asked:

what are you dream places to live?

As far as Military goes, we want to go anywhere from Hawaii, Washington and Colorado. But if I had any option, I'd pick Austrailia and France.

Jen at The Adventures of Our Army Life asked:

What is the one thing you love about military life?

I think its actually the adventure of moving. I never moved until I was married, and ever since then I've never been in one place for more then a year! It seems like a pain but so far I've really enjoyed moving alot! I love the idea of moving every few years, but I'm sure I'll regret that when Evelyn is a little older.

Ashlee at I'll Love You Forever asked:

What is your fav thing so far about NC?!

I actually love living where we do! I'm 2 hours from the beach, and I dont have to drive 1 to 2 hours to go to a decent mall like we did in Kansas. But one of the best things about living here is that they have some amazing tempetures...besides summer with all that humidity, lucky for the neighborhood pool just down my street. Seriously you have summer weather for almost half the year or longer! And as much as I miss the snowy winters of Utah, its been kind of nice to have 70 degree temps in December :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

I do miss the weather of NC. :)

Chantal said...

Yay answers! Sorry you didn't get many questions. Sometimes people don't bite!

Alejandra said...

Sorry I missed the question post! We have the same military top 3.. (:

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs