Monday, April 8, 2013

Outter Banks.

The plan was when my parents first got here that we had two trips planned, and maybe one to the beach for a day. My parents landed, the next day P and I were out on a date and when we got home they had booked a hotel room to go to the Outter Banks in Northern North Carolina. I had never heard of it, and I wasn't too excited to go.

On the way up there we learned that we were going to Kitty Hawk which is where the Wright Brothers used to test out the planes they were inventing...pretty cool huh?! Well the trip ended up being really good! I'm glad my parents rented a rental van so we could watch TV while P and I were shoved in the backseat. So the drive wasn't too bad :)


 Ev tried our fresh crab
(P and my Dad at the top of a lighthouse.)
 we just got out of the car when we took this photo so my posture is horrible.
My parents.

5 comments:

Jen said...

So fun! I love that you got to take so many trips while your parents were there. :)

Chantal said...

Looks like fun!

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said...

What a fun place to visit! Looks like you guys had a great time :)

Unknown said...

One of these days I hope to get to Kitty Hawk- I love all the history! Great pictures :-)

Audrey Spence said...

I'd love to make it to NC sometime. I had a friend grow up there for a few years and I always wanted to visit but never did. Such a fun time in your life! :)

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs