Tuesday, February 15, 2011

18 Weeks!!

I have the flu today, so I am not going to be a very optimistic blogger. I am pretty pissed (ok not really) at my brother for bringing the flu in my house and then never washing his hands, like EVERYONE asked him to do. So now all 9 of us have gotten the flu because he is an idiot. My grandparents are in Arizona and I am planning on spending my night down there, I can control what I touch and everything there so no one else gets sick. Right now My dad, my little brother, my mom, my nephew, and I have the flu. 2 people have not caught it and I dont want them to.

I was going to post a belly picture today but I decided I am too damn tired. So heres my weekly update!


How far along: 18 weeks.

Total weight gain:  Right now i just know I have lost 23.

Size and growth of the baby: 5 1/2 inches long

Sex: Its a GIRL!!

Maternity clothes: Wearing them...just not the pants.

Sleep: I sleep at least 10 hours. I bought that weird pregnancy pillow and its working wonders with my sleep.

Best moment(s) of the week: Way more movements.

Movement: I feel her move. Not a ton but I deffinitly feel her!

Food cravings/aversions: stupid pickles.

Morning sickness: clearing up....except for this flu.

Symptoms: off balence, ligament pains, growing belly.

Labor signs: none.

Belly button in or out: In

What I miss: not throwing up.

What I'm looking forward to: movements!! more and more!

Heres my update from BabyCenter.Com



Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and she weighs almost 7 ounces. She's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. Her blood vessels are visible through her thin skin, and her ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from her head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around her nerves, a process that will continue for a year after she's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are sick. yay baby is getting bigger!

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs