Wednesday, February 9, 2011

what my weekend holds..

Yeah its a weekend post...on a Wednesday. But I wont have a computer when I leave tomorrow...so tonight I will be seeing....
If you have never heard of them....OH MAN! click *here* to watch their youtube video and listen to (my favorite song) Paris (Oh La La). They are pretty amazing!!

Tomorrow morning, my mother and I will be taking off to....


because my nephew, who lives in Sweden will be here!! Actually he is already down there with his mom and step-dad. Last time I saw him was my Wedding Day, and that was December 2009, so I am beyond stoked to see him!!

I think he is prety bad A.

So I'll be back to report it all on Monday :) OOH Valentines Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs