Saturday, July 16, 2011

39 Weeks.

Hey you all!! Hubby is still here no worries! He is dead asleep right now, and I'm letting him get as much sleep as he can in. We've been having a problem with waking up at 7am everyday so then we go to bed at 9! Its not so great.

But I thought I'd let everyone know Little Lady Love has not...and I repeat....NOT here yet. We had a doctors appointment on Wednesday and she barelly made any progress! I was still 1 cenimeter dialated and 50% efaced. So my doctor was taking a vacation the very next day and decided to just schedual me to be induced. I'll end up being 1 day over due but hopefully (and I say hopefully since my cousin just had a 32 hour labor) that Little Lady Love will be here on the 20th! I'm pretty excited to meet her! But super nervous about being induced, you hear the stories about how awful it is, but because I have nothing to compare it to hopefully it wont be a big deal.

Well everyone I should get back to the Hubby now! Go lay in bed and cuddle with him! AWES but heres a picture of our little family at 39 weeks and 4 days!! I've been waiting to take a picture like this forever!!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

You look GREAT! So nice to have a picture of all three of you before she actually arrives… I love it!

Ashleigh said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! Good luck on the 20th!!

Audrey Spence said...

Although my labor was long I did like being induced. I felt more prepared and you get to just kinda hang out and you can watch movies or whatever. I didn't think it was bad at all. Hopefully your experience isn't as long as mine but either way at least you can be plenty prepared. So exciting!

Unknown said...

Crossing my fingers for a smooth delivery {and hey, the 20th is my birthday so she can share with me! I'm pretty sure I said something about this wayyyyyy back lol. Guess I'm a broken record }

lecheminant family said...

that is awesome for him to be home before she is born... my cousin had her little one with out hubby. so i'm just glad you have him there and a great support team! bet of luck with the delivery!!!

Kelly said...

Thinking of you today!! <3

Unknown said...

hey Liz! it's been a while. I just wanted to say good luck and CONGRATS!! I've kept up with your blog even before you were pregnant. I'm so happy for you and your husband <3

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs