Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Fill In!

I havent done this in so long!!

1. Does your Significant Other read your blog?  Why is this a good or a bad thing? submitted by Mrs. Alana’s Miscellany

He does when he is bored at work. He is in a TOC all day which is a blessing and a curse.

2. What is one item in your house that holds the most sentimental value and why? submitted by The Albrecht Squad
We have a painting a friends boyfriend did for us of one of our engagment photos. Its amazing!

sorry its not upclose...I couldnt find a picture of it up close.

3. When it comes to water fun in the summer do you prefer the beach, the pool, a lake, or the sprinklers? submitted by The Turvo Times
Well I've never lived near a beach. Unless you count the stinky salt lake beach. But I love a nice cool lake!

4. What is the one special thing that you do for yourself to get you through the first week of a deployment/separation? submitted by A Creed and a Psalm
I have not had the chance to do anything special for that. It usually consists of me packing and moving or the first one holding onto my phone constantly. Next deployment with the Little Girl we will do something real special.

5.  What is your biggest guilty pleasure website? submitted by Christine’s Little Blog
EEK! Etsy. Its almost a curse. Cant help it! I love the jewlery! I love the hairbows! I love the Decor!

1 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Hi Liz!!

Hopefully you will enjoy being in NC and being closer to a beach! Being from NC, I loved growing up and taking family trips to the beach!

I have a wonderful friend whose husband is transferring to Bragg in July. So when you transfer, if you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask! I am sure I will be down there frequently visiting them!

Take Care!
Ashleigh

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs