Friday, July 1, 2011

It's July!!

July for me this year is not all about BBQ's, Fireworks and Camping. This July is the one I have been waiting for, for 8 long months! I've earned this. I deserve this...because I finally get to have my little family back together! 2 weeks or 1 one....but I'll take the two, I deserve this!!!

He deserves a much needed break.
She deserves to finally let daddy feel her movements in my belly.
and I deserve to have them both in my arms!!

July...you will be good to me!

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

YAYYYYYYYY!!! I'm so happy for you :) It'll be here before you know it.

Our Little Fam said...

Yay for July!!!

Brea said...

Hopefully July treats us right, as well. Jay is supposed to be home sometime this month! :)

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs