Friday, July 1, 2011

It's July!!

July for me this year is not all about BBQ's, Fireworks and Camping. This July is the one I have been waiting for, for 8 long months! I've earned this. I deserve this...because I finally get to have my little family back together! 2 weeks or 1 one....but I'll take the two, I deserve this!!!

He deserves a much needed break.
She deserves to finally let daddy feel her movements in my belly.
and I deserve to have them both in my arms!!

July...you will be good to me!

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

YAYYYYYYYY!!! I'm so happy for you :) It'll be here before you know it.

I'll Love You Forever said...

Yay for July!!!

Unknown said...

Hopefully July treats us right, as well. Jay is supposed to be home sometime this month! :)

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs