Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm Back

Hubby left for Iraq this morning. Though I have to say this is my first R&R I thought it was WAY HARDER to say good-bye the second time. It was so hard even when I turned to walk away I forgot to tell him I loved him. I know he knows I love him, we couldn't stop saying it all day, but it made me want to run back and grab him but I knew if I did I wouldn't be walking away any easier again.
I'm not quite ready to blog about R&R I wanna take my day off and spend time with little Evelyn. I need to bathe her too. I'm still pretty teary eyed and I'll be alone all day with just her. I hope I can get used to this quick.

I'll be back in a day or 2 to tell you all about R&R we had a really amazing time and I am so grateful I got this time with him!

I'm ready to kick this deployments butt and get him home.

3 more months!

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

You can do it girl! Enjoy your day with the little miss :):)

Unknown said...

Uhhh saying goodbye sucks so bad!!! I'm sorry girl, but I love your attitude and you can do this!! Plus you have that sweet baby to help keep you occupied for the next 3 months (:

I'll Love You Forever said...

3 months girl... you got this!! I hope R and R was the greatest! :)

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs