Friday, January 14, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

After a long break of no Fill-Ins its good to be back! You can join in on the fun over at *Wife of a Sailor*




1. What are you looking forward to most in 2011? from Jessica Lynn Writes

right now I am thinking short term. I am going to a few concerts this year, the most recent one is Grace Potter and The Nocturnals with my Daddy-O and then Linkin Park with someone? Also going to Bon Jovi :)
But the biggest things have got to be I find out what the baby is the first week of March. I am going to Arizona in March as well with my mom! Kansas in April. R&R in July and giving birth!! (scared!) and moving back to Kansas in August. HUBBY COMES HOME!! Trying to keep my calender FULL.

2. What is something random you do on a boring night when your significant other is away? from Lovin Ma Soldier
watch reality TV because he hates my stupid addiction. It also makes me feel like we are normal LOL.

3. What has been your greatest adventure as a MilSpouse? The adventure I am on right now is pretty amazing. Its our first married deployment and its completly different then when your the girlfriend. Its a struggle to be living at home and not have my own room but I am making it through very easy. I have struggles oviouslly but I am glad I have my parents here! Expecting our first child with him deployed is really hard but leaves us being more vocal about EVERYTHING.

4. What is the ugliest fashion trend you ever bought into (I’d like to make fun of you, so can you please provide a picture as well)? from More Than An Army Wife
I dont have a picture...but ahh 6th grade....I really wanted leather pants! I got plether pants from my brother and his wife and they were blue...I wore them almost everyday.

5. What was the high point of last month?I thought December was really hard. But my doctor appt was amazing! My doctor was called to an emergancy c-section and my nurse and the receptionist did something really amazing for my husband and I. I bought a flip camera for my doctors appts, and they let us record them fooling around with the ultrasound machine and we got to see the baby! It wasnt for long but it was AMAZING.

3 comments:

Lou said...

oh love i love the leather pants! hahah! I wish you had a pic. You are staying busy...every time i talk to you you are busy that is a good thing! Anyways hope you got some rest last night! ttyl

Angie said...

That's the only time I watch reality TV too. :) It's funny how much he hates it.

Unknown said...

Lots of excitement to come in 2011!
And whenever I watch reality tv it makes me feel so much better about myself haha (except for when I realize how much money they make for being completely ridiculous!)

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs