Saturday, January 22, 2011

Say What I Wanna Say!

So I am sorry I didnt write yesterday. I have been feeling a little discouraged latley.

Today I wrote some song lyrics on myhusbands facebook page, which by the way this is why I hate facebook so much, and of course anyone can read it if they are friends with me and him....and I wrote the lyrics to Tonight I'm Loving You By: Enrique Iglesias  which just said....

I know you want me I made it obvious that I want you too So put it on me
Let’s remove the space between me and you Now rock your body Damn I like the way that you move So give it to me ‘Cause I already know What you wanna do

Yeah no big deal? Apperently not to everyone else who thought they had a right to tell me TMI.

I dont usually care, but being that I am hormonal and rude latley I felt like I should tell them not to read it if they dont like it. I am not writting I want to have sex! take me now! do me good! nothing like that at all, I wrote lyrics to a song. Yeah they are kind of a little sexy but he is my HUSBAND! Not a boyfriend.

Do any of you get really discouraged with stuff like that? I already have a bunch of things on my plate...pretty much more then I can handle and I say something to my husband and people tell me off about it....I hate facebook, and I would delete it if Hubby wasnt away...but right now sometimes that the only way we can talk. I dont know.....maybe I am over reacting.

I hope you all have a great weekend!!

1 comments:

Lou said...

i just wrote something snarky on your fb page...hahah i hate when peope get all snobby on fb. Hello mind your own damn business if it wasnt written to you then stop winning like your a damn 4 yr old. HAH oh and thanks for chatting today!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs