Tuesday, April 12, 2011

26 Weeks!

This morning has been really amazing...truely. I slept awful last night, because recently I cannot sleep on my side...my body decides to flip onto my back and thats great for my intestines to be putting a moving jiggling baby ontop of them for hours at a time. I'd wake up roll over and roll over later again in the night right back onto my back.
I woke up at 6 and decided it was not my time to wake up...crawled into my parents bed...which is big like mine back at Riley and passed out quickly. Only to be woken up to throw up. Ever since I woke up its been drinking water and throwing it right back up. Ate some toast, and had a small glass of soda to try and see if it would help at all, and it actually has...so far.
Plus side at my doctors appointment I finally gained 3 pounds! I've lost over 25 since I got pregnant, and my husbands been calling it the Pregnancy Diet. But I have noticed how much more uncomfortable I am! Its so painful!
I've started to having feelings that feel like contractions, but they dont last long...and they dont keep coming on. So I've been a little worried about that, but because they arnt coming back I havent worried about it too much. But when I am walking and my pelivis and my hips start getting major pains I sometimes wonder what the hell is going on.
Bad side...I got the sugar test at my next appointment...yay.
Below is my BabyCenter.Com update!

26 Week Baby Belly!

The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. She may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. She's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of her lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when she's born and takes that first gulp of air. And she's continuing to put on baby fat. He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel

2 comments:

I'll Love You Forever said...

Cute baby bump! Woot.. getting closer and closer :)

Audrey Spence said...

Oh man... me and the glucose test are not friends. I had to do it twice because the first time I was told not to eat anything and then I ended up passing out while they drew my blood (thank you tiny veins) and then throwing up all over myself. It was great. And had to go to work after. The next time they said eat dry toast and eggs and they laid me down on a table while they drew blood. Much better that time. Oh the joys of being pregnant!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs