Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Proud Sister Moment and 28 Weeks!!

Before I do my 28 weeks post, my little sister was in a pageant yesterday! It was for other handicapped children, and it was really amazing to watch! I smiled the whole time!!
Alisha was Super Girl for her Superhero, and sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star for her Talent. She did such an amazing job! I am so proud of her and she placed 3rd! Won her first crown and everything!! So proud of her!

So here I am 28 weeks! and that means I am in my 3rd and Final Trimester!! I've been so exhausted and starting to feel like my belly weighs 40 pounds!!
I have my sugar test next week which I'm not too excited about, but I am ready to get it over with!!
Sorry this post isnt longer...I got a few things going on today. I'll make up for it I promise!!! But as always heres my update from BabyCenter.Com and my BELLY!!
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs