Thursday, June 30, 2011

Clarification..

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am sorry I am not commenting on your blogs. I really am. I know no one is mad at me (yet) but my dads computer is a desktop and its the one I am currently using, since leaning over with a laptop or sitting a big thing in front of my big belly is annoying I am using this because its much easier! But it does not let me comment on blogs...wether its Bloggers fault or the computers I dont know. But dont forget I love you!!
This also means I havent been able to follow new blogs, especially from my new followers. I'm sorry dont hate me! I am a very lazy pregnant woman and I am trying to take it as easy as I can on myself since I dont wanna force my body into labor yet, plus I already cant get up by myself or sleep very well. I am reading your blogs though!! Cant wait to have the little one out so I can interact with you more. Just be patient with me.

Love you all!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs