Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What If's

I've seen this post get passed around from GI Wife to Guinn and Bare It...so here I go!! :)



What if I were to get pregnant? Right now? Ummm...I'd be super pissed. I cant wait to have another child...BUT, I just had one. Little too close in age for me...give me another year.

What if I could have any job in the world? I actually have no idea what I would do. Thats why I didnt go to school...I know I wanna be a stay at home mommy and I love it! Though sometimes I wish I had a break!

What if I had a day all to myself? I'd be in heaven!...for about 5 hours then need to call a girlfriend to go out for drinks! I havent had one of those days in a long time!

What if I could get married all over again? I would love to get married again...I used to hate that we went to the courthouse and got married...5 days after getting engaged..but I really do enjoy how we did it. But it really sucks I never got that wedding experience. I think every girl wishes they had the white dress.

What if I could live anywhere in the US? NORTH CAROLINA!! WOO HOO cant wait till April!!

What if I were to have more children?  I'd love to have more babies!!

What if I could have any talent in the world? To be a beautician! I think I spelled that wrong? but I have no idea how to even braid!! Evelyns not gonna like that!

What if you met me in real life? You'd think I am pretty open and nice. I do everything I can for my friends. I'll be nice to you, but I'll be blunt.

What if I went back to school? I'd die. I hate school.

What if money weren't an object?  I'd buy us a home in Hawaii and a plane so we could fly home whenever we felt like it...I miss Hawaii!

What if I could meet one celebrity? ummm....I think I'd be interested in Kathreine Higel. I like her alot!

What if I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life? Old Navy!..or JC Pennys

What if I could choose an animal/pet? I am not an animal person. I love them! just hate to take care of them.

What if I could go on a trip right now? England!!! for sure!!

What if I had to choose between a house cleaner and professional chef? Chef...I love to cook but I am so over it right now!

What if I had the option to get plastic surgery? BOOBS!!! everyone says "i'd love to have big boobs"...I have a size G...NO WAY they hurt they suck they get in the way! no. I'd rather be back to a C or D cup.

1 comments:

Lou said...

you crack me up...BOOBS!!!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs