Thursday, January 12, 2012

MilSpouse Quiz

This has been seen all over the bloggosphere! So why not join in :)
1. How did you and your spouse meet? I was visiting friends at Fort Riley, Kansas and ran into him at the PX.
2. How old were you when you two met? I was 19 and he was 21.
3. How long have you been together? 3 years! 4 in September.
4. Where are you and your spouse originally from? I am from Utah (over by Salt Lake City) and he is from California.
5. How did you feel about him joining the military? I wasnt arround when he joined.
6. Where did your spouse go to Basic Training? Fort Jackson, South Carolina!
7. Has your spouse ever been deployed? Twice. Iraq: October 2008 - September 2009 & Iraq: November 2010 - October 2011...Ya I know!
8. Ever been to his promotion ceremony? Never been to one since he was promoted twice in Iraq.
9. How long have you been a military wife? 2 years!
10. Did you marry him before or after he joined? After :)
11. How did your husband propose? Christmas morning laying in bed together and he pulled my ring out of my stocking!
12. Where did you get married? Courthouse in my hometown.
13. How old were you two when you got married? I was 20 and he was 22.
14. Did he wear his uniform on his wedding day? Nope. We got married 5 days after getting engaged
15. Where are you and your spouse currently stationed? Currently in Fort Riley, Kansas and PCS'ing to Fort Bragg, North Carolina in March!
16. Do you live on base? Yes.
17. How long were you married when you had to go through your first separation? 5 months when he left for 2 weeks for field training.  7 months he had Deployment Training for a month and 11 months he deployed.
18. What is your favorite base so far? I've only been at Fort Riley.
19. Do you think your spouse looks good in his uniform? yumm yes.
20. Do you think military life is more advanced than civilian life? No?
21. Do you like the benefits you receive as a military dependent? Of course! I never compalin about it.
22. Do you have a lot of military wife friends? Nope! and it doesnt bother me too much.
23. What is the hardest part of the military life? Saying goodbye!
24. Do you own military wife stuff? No. I have a decal for my car and thats about it.
25. Do you support your spouse as a member of the military? Of course! I am so proud of him and his accomplishments!

1 comments:

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

Now I really need to jump on this bandwagon. :)
-wHiT

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs