Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Baby to Toddler

Its pretty apparent I need to start refuring Evelyn as a Toddler instead of a baby...cue; broken heart. My baby is a toddler....still sounds weird. My mom's been calling Evelyn a Toddler for a while and I correct her and say she's a baby till she's one. But I can tell she is a toddler.

She is crawling, standing and trying to walk, she's a toddler.....shes a toddler.

Its sad to see Evelyn turn into a toddler, honestly where did the last 10 months go??

I am so glad that even though this little girl looks just like her Dad, her personality is just like mine!! Her Dad is going to be odd man out! He's got 2 funny girls on his hand.

I just cant believe the transition from cooperative baby to screaming toddler. She refuses her naps, she throws herself on the ground when she doesn't get her way, spitting her food out, oh the joys I am about to have for the next few years. But I cant wait to see the little girl she'll become...but hopefully that will be a slower transition!

















3 comments:

Chantal said...

Aw but it's so fun to watch them grow!

Kendall said...

I still refer to my 12 month old as a baby. He is super tiny, about the size of a 8/9 month old. He doesn't crawl or walk but he cruises walking/running all over the house lol. I still call my 3 year old "baby" to her and she answers that way. It's a term of endearment for her, as I refer to her as a toddler elsewhere haha.

You can call your little one baby all you want. :)

Audrey Spence said...

She's so dang cute! They grow up so fast!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs