Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hello!

After my nice long needed break! I decided I missed everyone..yeah I was gone less then 10 days! But I still needed that time to get my thoughts straight and process everything that is going on in my life. While things are settling down here on my end, the problems are still around, but luckily I have gotten back in the swing of things since the Hubby left for NC (and is now currently in Oklahoma for ALC), life is going a tad bit more smoother!

I have a ton of updates coming your way! I hope your looking forward to catching up and I have a new blog design and a new name that I will have very shortly!!

Heres a sneek peek at our family photo's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs