Monday, August 20, 2012

Show and Tell Monday!

I'm linking up with From Mrs. to Mama today for her Show and Tell Monday Home Edition!

1. If you were searching for a home now, tell me what would be on your "MUST" list

We would have to have 4 bedrooms! Just incase we decide on another baby and we have to have a guest room for P's mom. That will probably always be a nessity.
A fence! I know from Becky that they are important and expensive!
Also I have to have carpet in my house, I learned from our house at Fort Riley that all hardwood is a pain in the ass!

2.  Show me your favorite room in a home {either your home, or any home, i.e. kitchen}.

3. If you could have any room redone, tell me which one would it be and what would you like done?
    Evelyns room. I really liked her little french theme when I was doing it. Now I really am not a fan. I forget that when you live in Military Housing you dont usually paint rooms. So her room is full of WHITE with splashing of LIGHT pink..and I really dont like it.
    (what it looks like now...too plain!)

    (what I wish it looked like...when she is a little older)
4. Tell me where your favorite stores are to shop for home decor.

I love Hobby Lobby and oviouslly Etsy! But going to Ross and such to find cheap frames and such is a good place to go. I need to start thrift shopping but flea markets are so dirty and I guess you could call me OCD, dirty things bother me! Oh yes and Target!
  1. Show me your dream home {it can be your home, if you already have your dream home}

    I love love love old white houses with black shutters! The colums are a pretty nice touch too! 

4 comments:

Brittany Walsh said...

Stopping by from the link up! First of all, I love cupcakes too. Second of all, my parents were both in the Army and stationed at Ft. Bragg when I was born. It always brings back memories of living in North Carolina when I hear someone mention Ft. Bragg.

Hope you have a chance to check out my Show + Tell Monday too!

http://thisbeautifullifeblog.blogspot.com/

Morgan Neal said...

Pretty House!

Kate as of Late said...

That house looks like my dream house in my hometown! I Loove your idea for the little girls room! :) super cute!

Chantal said...

The black shutters are pretty cool!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs