Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Social!

I've been wanting to do one of these for a long time and now I remember to do it! yay!


1. What were you like in MS/HS?
(8th grade)

I was your pretty normal, trying to fit in teenager. I had alot of friends, alot of
 nerdy boys who liked me. I was pretty boy crazy. I had alot of popular friends, and alot of regular friends.
2. What were your favorite past times?

School dances probably! I think we all had alot of fun!


3. What were the songs you were obsessed with?
Oh NSYNC and Backstreet Boys! Britney Spears! Anything Pop I was all over it!

4. What fashion statement do you look back on and cringe?
Glitter...and I mean GLITTER eyeshadow.
(9th grade)


5. Who was your celeb crush?
I was probably still all over Aaron Carter and JC Chavez
 
6. What were your favorite TV shows or movies?
I think The OC was pretty popular by then...I cant remember. Maybe even Laguna Beach. I loved The Real World.

1 comments:

Chantal said...

I hear you on everything! Haha. I love that first photo of you, it's great for a school picture!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs