Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkins!

A few weeks ago I wrote about our fun trip to The Pumpkin Patch!

Well on Sunday we decided to carve our pumpkins! Ended up being a good day to do it since we couldnt do our normal weekends with Evelyn, due to Hurricanne Sandy....it was just windy and cold and a tad bit rainy.

Evelyn wasnt interested at all in the carvings. At first she was kinda into it...and then she decided Tangled was better so she watched her movie while we carved.

I found out I can really ruin those carving knifes from walmart. Seriously I ruined 3 of them!

P did Evelyn's pumpkin. We thought Tinkerbell suited her since this year she is a......you guessed it Fairy!! I was lucky he wanted to do it, cause it had lots of tiny pieces, so I did his pumpkin for him!

Harry Potter logo..Liz's pumpkin.
Tinkerbell...Evelyn's pumpkin
Vampire Jack-O-Latern P's Pumpkin


Do you like them? I dont think I have ever been more proud of pumpkins!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They are all so cute!!! Love the HP one! :)

Chantal said...

Nice! I think we're carving ours tonight. I'm slow :P

Kim said...

They look great!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs