Monday, October 15, 2012

Show and Tell: When I was 17

1. When you were 17, tell us what kind of car you drove, where you worked, and what you were usually up to on the weekends.
Oh geeze, ummm when I was 17 I could be seen driving my moms Van or my 2 door cadi. Usually on weekends I was with my boyfriend or in Salt Lake City hanging out with our collage friends.

2. Show us a picture of you when you were 17 {roughly}.

3. When you were 17, tell us what you wanted to be when you "grew up."
I honestly doubt I knew. I knew I wanted to try and be a stay at home mom.

4. When you were 17, tell us the kind of boys that you dated. Did you have a type? Do you have a relationship you remember well? Tell us about it.
OMG. Most people would probably be surprised I dated nerdy looking boys, totally not that attractive, usually friends with popular guys but I never liked the popular guys. I also dated skinny boys, I wasnt into muscles. Who knew?!?

5. When you were 17, tell us where you pictured your life 10 years from then. Did it turn out the way you expected it to?
Well I havent reached the 10 year mark...but so far....no. I never thought I would live in NC. I never thought I would marry somone in the Military. I never thought I would move away from everyone. I never thought this life for me!
 
 

1 comments:

Mrs. Duh said...

I never imagined I'd be a military wife either or live away from home either. It's crazy how fast life can change!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs