Monday, October 8, 2012

Show and Tell Monday!



1. If you could relive any memory in your life, tell us what it would be, and what/if anything you would change about it? 
I would love to relive the day I gave birth to Evelyn, I honestly wish things had gone a little different, I wish I had my plan written down better, I did not expect to give birth in 5 hours, I was prepared to deal with a very long labor. I wish I had just let my body do it by it's self. I do not regret being induced at all since P was home on R&R and she was clearly not coming down on her own. However, nothing can ever take away the feeling I had that I got to have a vaginal delivery and it went so smooth and I didn't tear and nothing bad happened and that's awesome!
2. If you could be any celebrity or well-known person, show us who you would be.
Love her look and her hair she's a very good actress!
3. If you won the lottery, tell us would take the lump sum or take the money overtime, would you continue working or quit right away, would you reveal who you are, and what are some of the first things you would spend with your money?
I would love to take it all at once but it would be gone too fast so I'd take it overtime. I don't work so no big deal. I would not want ANYONE to know I won the lottery. Seriously.  Well except P. I would buy myself a new wardrobe. I need new clothes. I'd also buy a home :)
4. If you could live anywhere, show us where it would be and tell us why.

Charleston, SC
5. If you could have one magic power, what would be and what would you do with it?
Ahh...the power to make time slow down. I'd love to do that at moments with Evelyn and with P.

2 comments:

Becoming Wife and Mother said...

I love the idea of making time slow down. My little girl is 13 months and it feels like I had her and blinked and now she is a toddler. It is so sad.

http://themamareviews.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

I love Emma Stone, she seems like a real down to earth person.

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs