Monday, October 29, 2012

Show & Tell; How I Met Your Father





1. Tell us about how and when you met your love and what attracted you most to him.
I wrote this story a few weeks ago. But I guess I could share the quick version :)

I had flown to Kansas to meet up with one of my friends from Middle School who's husband was stationed at Fort Riley. We ended up going to the PX for some reason, and if you've ever been to the PX you know there is a little area before you walk into the actual PX. So rigt about there I saw this cute boy in a dirty white shirt and jeans, who caught my eye. I immediatly had a shock to the system, my heart skipped a beat and then he looked at me. I smiled and he smiled but I turned away because I'm so shy, and then all of a sudden he turns and says "hi thomas" (my friends husbands name) and said we should all hang out. I walked away and told my friend he was HAWT! He walked away and checked out my ass :)
A few days later he came over to a little party. and we ended up chasing eachother all night trying to see if we liked eachother, until finally he got tired of chasing me around and just kissed me :)

2. Show us the very first {or one of the first} pictures you guys ever took together. {Feel free to show us more than one}

Haha I have a photo from that night but I have no idea where it is...but this was taken a few days later...




3. Tell us some of your favorite memories that you two had together.

I love that after I left Kansas and he flew to California how much he talked to me, and he asked me to wait for him while he was deployed. ( I met him a month before he deployed)

I remember us trying to see eachother before he deployed. (I got to see him off)

I remember that I said I Love You first. I tried not to, but he was deploying and he didnt say it so after he left and I was crying I text him saying "I dont care if you dont say it...I love you." and he replied with "I love you too"

I remember being there when he came home and us leaping all of eachother finally getting to say I Love You face to face!

I remember talking about marriage. moving in together.

I remember after he deployed again telling him I was pregnant with baby #1!

I remember all of it.

4. Tell us your favorite qualities about this man, what makes him "the one."

He knows how sensitive I am, and can encourage me without making me feel like he is pushing me out the door. He handles me so well with all the baggage I come with. He is an excellent father. He tries so hard to give our family everything. He is so honest. Beyond caring.


5. Tell us what your "date nights" typically look like.

Haha we have date nights?? One of our date nights now is, a steak dinner with a desert, Evelyn in bed early and us playing Mario Party and watching our shows.

Our old date nights always consisted of dinner out at a resturant, netflix movies and junk!

Our big date nights huge dinner out, night at a nice hotel and lots of wine!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Awwww. Love it! All of it… you two are so sweet.

Kim said...

You two are so cute! I left you an award on my blog! :)

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs