Sunday, October 21, 2012

Show & Tell Monday! Shopping!


1. Tell us your favorite stores to shop at.
I love JC Pennys and Old Navy! Cant go wrong with both stores and their prices are uh-mazing most of the time.

2. What are you "signature pieces" to wear.. your go-to outfits?
I am usually wearing tanktops in the summer, which I have realized alot this summer that its not my best look. I look frumpyer and my boobs hang out alot.
Fall I am coming more into my Mom look which has been a work in process. I got my boots, which I need more of and I love my cover-over's! They are my best friends! I want some scarves but I cant imagine spending $17 on a long piece of fabric.

3. Show us your style through pictures {of you or pinterest finds}.
This is just one outfit for me the day we went to the pumpkin patch.


4. Show us your favorite celebrity style icons.
Haha I dont follow that closely! So I have none to show. I do however LOVE Mad Men I think I should have been born in the 70's.

 

5. If you had to spend money on clothes or home items, which would you choose?
Right now definitly clothes!! I am needing a wardrobe change!
 
6. Show us your favorite accessories.
I dont have pictures of them and I really dont want to take a photo. I have this Time Turner necklace, that I bought last year and yes it is Harry Potter inspired so I love it! I also have a golden snitch! Obviouslly my wedding ring is a big LOVE!
 
7. Tell us in one sentence your philosophy behind shopping. {What makes you buy an item}
How cheap I can get it and how cute it looks. They it turns to if I will wear it, and if its worth the purchase.

1 comments:

Jane said...

Your blog is so freaking cute! I can't get over it. I'm all about bargain shopping too. I actually have friends who REFUSE to buy things on sale. Like, it's embarrassing or something to not pay full price. Umm, if I have the exact same pair of pants and I paid half for them, that's a win in my book. I've actually never seen Mad Men but I oogle over pictures of the women in that show. Gorgeous outfits.

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs