Saturday, July 14, 2012

Getting Curvy!

Well I have been doing Weight Watchers for over a month now, and I gotta say....its not working like I thought it would. I am the kid of girl who likes results FAST especially if I am doing it right! and thats not the case. No doubt about it I am loosing weight! I've lost...

5 pounds!

I'm not impressed. Needless to say when the hubs left I tried my hardest to eat what we had so I wasnt throwing money in the trash. It wasnt always the healthiest...but I dont think it was THAT unhealthy either.
Since I got here I started this diet...sorta with my Mom who has lost 65 pounds since January, and thats HUGE for my Mom! She is now my size, like litterally we can swap clothes which has never EVER happened! So I have been doing it with her with occasional exceptions. (sorry but I like my turkey sandwiches)
My Mom joined this thing called FA, Food Addicts, and its basically no sugar and no flour! You eat very clean! I have noticed my curves in my sides come back with this diet that I have been steadyily getting used to the last week...and I have lost....


2 pounds!

I still use WW and track my foods since I have paid for it, but its almost pointless because by the end of the day I have 13 or more points left over. Yes, that healthy! I have been eating a TON of fruit and lots of white meat, salads and of course veggies. Sounds simple right? Ya wait till your craving that candy bar! or my weakness....an ice cold Pepsi. But luckily I am living with 2 other people doing it! The Hubs even wants to do it! I'm thinking this is the way to go for me!



2 comments:

Chantal said...

Keep it up! 5 pounds might not be encouraging when you're looking to lose more, but it's still 5 pounds!

____j said...

I know that it's hard to lose weight, but it sounds like you're doing great!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs