Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Evelyn!!

WOW!! this year has flown by so fast! I cannot believe it!! All you who think us parents make this shit up dont know the half of it! I'm scared to blink my eyes and she'll be a teenager!


As I was reading through the Birth Story I wrote last year, it still seems like yesterday! As the year has gone on I have realized how much has changed with how I felt about her birth. I wouldnt change what happened for anything, but I also decided on how different I was the next babys birth to be...if there is ever a next baby.

Her Birth Day


Over the last year I have taught Evelyn how to crawl, walk, say: Dada and Mama..and a little bit of "Ampa!" (grandpa). She's learned to even dance with me, and learned a few games. We've got her weaned off of breastmilk and now formula. She's gotten 8 teeth! She loves any type of food! She hates mushrooms and peppers. She's the biggest Daddys girl I have ever met!



My daughter is seriously the biggest blessing I've ever had in my life! She makes my world turn and shine so brightly! I love waking up and hearing her babble in her room. I love dressing her up and helping her turn into a beautiful little girl! I love that I can teach her that apperance matters by doing her hair and dressing her in a cute outfit for the day. I love that God gave me the chance to be this wonderful little girls mother! I love that my husband is wonderful enough to let me stay home and raise her the way we both want to raise her. I love how much my husband loves her! and I love that everyone around her just loves her to death!


If you'd like to read her monthly updates they are below..
1 Month, 2 Months, 3 months, 4 Months, 5 Months, 6 Months, 7 Months, 8 Months, 9 Months, 10 Months, 11 Months



and here is Evelyn's 1 year Update!!

Diapers-Size 3!

Clothes- 9 months!

Sleep- Sleep until about 5 and then go back to sleep until 8.

Food- eats whatever I eat. Mostly lots of fruits and veggies and chicken. Love corn dogs!

Teeth- 8 teeth!!

Firsts- dancing! learning to climb up and down the stairs.

7 comments:

Chantal said...

Yay one year!! She's grown so big and so fast! I say the same thing about Penny though.

I'll Love You Forever said...

Happy Birthday Evelyn! Love all her pictures, she is a doll!

Ashley@LearningLifeAsLucy said...

it seems like just yesterday you were blogging about having her! She's gotten so big and beautiful! good job mommy. And sorry I haven't commented in a while, I left blogger for wordpress but now I'm back [well i will be fully back soon]

____j said...

Such a beautiful post! Happy Birthday, Evelyn!

Kendall said...

Happy birthday to her!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your beautiful little girl! {we're birthday twins!}

Lyzz said...

I missed this post somehow!! It's been fun watching her grow up :)

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs