Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

I love the 4th of July. Its my 2nd favorite holiday! and I am very happy to be in Utah celebrating it with my family!
The 4th of course means so much more to me now that I am older and my husband is serving. Last year he was deployed to Iraq, I was 3 weeks away from giving birth, we caught a bush of fire because of a default in the firework, and everyone but my Hubby was here and it was really fun.
I'm super bummed my husband wont be here this year, but he is off doing what he needs and wants to do with his career and I couldnt be prouder!

I say this alot but I am super grateful to live around those who serve our country. I feel so lucky to have some of the greatest friends and bloggy buddys who all know what we are going through. Freedom really isnt free and we all live that on a daily basis.

I couldnt be more grateful for those who fight for our country here and those who are in other places around the world. I'm lucky enough to love someone who loves his job and is proud of his job!

So thank you to those who have served and are serving! Your sacrafice never goes unnoticed!

Source: motifake.com via Sue on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs