Monday, July 30, 2012

Over the Weekend

I feel like even though its been 5 days without blogging, its been 40. I must really like to blog. :)

As I said before we went to a family cabin on Wednesday with just Hubs, Evelyn and I am it was AMAZING! It was so nice for us to have some family time and do what we wanted with no one around! Shortly after Hubs gets back to Bragg he will be packing up to leave for Fort Sill for 6 weeks for ALC. Needless to say this summer kinda sucks. As much as I know a deployment is much much worse, I also find it really hard when your husband is in the states and you are seperated...although the fact that he has his phone and a computer with no service cutting out is very much a HUGE plus!

We got up there on Wednesday just after lunch and spent the day litterally doing nothing...oh and baby proofing the whole cabin from Evelyn. Pine cones as decor is not super bright with a one year old.
We also let her run through the sprinklers! Which was new for her and she didnt really enjoy it. But she kept doing it anyways...more because I think she wanted to check it out.
A few days later we went to a waterfall called Bridal Veil Falls...amazing once again!
It was a really fun relaxing weekend!!

4 comments:

Chantal said...

That looks like a fun weekend!

Mrs. Duh said...

Love Bridal Veil Falls! Looks like a great weekend!

Destiny said...

It looks like you had a fun weekend!

my mr...we're in the 30 day countdown!

Audrey Spence said...

Oh the relaxation of the cabin. And yes, it is not very baby friendly at all. But its so nice to just be away with your family and not worry about anyone or anything else. I'm glad you guys had a good trip. You deserved it!

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs