Sunday, July 1, 2012

Leading Lady- Review and Discount!


I was contacted by Leading Lady to review 2 of their products recently. I am a very full figured woman, I had a size G when I was pregnant and it was horrible and now that I have finally come back down to my normal DD/DDD I was desperately needing new bras, and if your full figured you know how hard it is to find a cute bra in a bigger size. Leading Lady specializes in full figured bras! But I'll let you read about them for yourself...

LeadingLady is a premiere intimate apparel company dedicated to creatingcomfortably functional, remarkably affordable, stylish and easy-to-wear bras,camis and sleepwear. A family ownedand operated business, Leading Lady has been expertly tailoring nursing andfull figure bras for top brands and retailers across North America for morethan 70 years. Leading Lady’s comprehensive line of nursing and fullfigure intimates – including sexy stretch lace wire-free and underwirebras, supportive and seamless sport and yoga bras, and cozy sleep and leisurebras – can be purchased directly on 


Leading Lady is proud to celebrate“Leading Ladies” everywhere through its products, programs andphilanthropic activities. Leading Lady is committed to supporting militaryfamilies, as well as a variety of organizations and issues relevant to womenacross the country. Follow LeadingLady on Facebook,Twitter and Google+.

I got these two bras. 


They are both so comfortable like you wouldn't believe! Its a nice relief to not always feel how huge my boobs are and feel like I'm going to bounce out of my bra. I will definitely be buying from them again!


Leading Lady is here to offer you a great offer so you can try their bras out too!

The Leading Lady Military Friends & Family discount code is MBLOG20 and offers 20% off site-wide July 1-7. (The code cannot becombined with any other offer.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs