Tuesday, December 28, 2010

11 Weeks!

As I stated before Tuesdays will now be my big pregnancy post of the week! Its also a cool way to document how I am feeling since I am better at typing then writing.
Yesterday I was feeling like crap all day...I had one day to work this week and couldn't do it. I hear all the time that morning sickness slows down around this time, but mine has just seemed to pick up!  So I sadly had to stay home after throwing up 5 times in an hour! Spent the rest of the day in my pajamas and on the recliner...and a few naps. I find myself lucky sometimes that I work with family because it meant a lot that both of my younger brothers helped me out by working. I can only hope that I am going to start feeling better soon!
My biggest cravings have mainly been candy...you know like Nerds, Skittles...anything without chocolate. I sometimes get randoms ones from thin air...or even smells from people chewing gum. My brother had trident and I could smell it...made me crave fruit roll-ups!
One thing that sucks is this enhanced smell thing....I can smell my nephews stinky diapers from across the room. YUCK. Plus that also helps with the sickness.

So here's my this from Baby Center...I hope you all enjoy!

Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.
She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw the little baby is getting so big!

Audrey Spence said...

Funny story about the heightened sense of smell....When I was pregnant Scott and I were outside on a windy day and I was about 6 feet from Scott and he farted... yeah I could smell it and the wind was blowing it the opposite way. I was like, "did you fart?" He was amazed I smelled that. Its amazing how much more you can smell when you're pregnant... the first few weeks its bad because it all makes you sick.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am a new follower!
I can't wait to read more about your pregnancy.

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs