Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1st Care Package!!

Yesterday I was finally able to send Hubby his care package....though I did send one I think almost 2 weeks ago....HA I am dumb, I knew they would probably change the address but did it anyway and they did change it...Go Me!
So because of the base my hubby is on, literally does not have a PX he needs lots of things, which makes me feel needed! Everything can get sent over by helicopter to get to him, but sometimes it will just be easier for me to do it.
So he needed sheets and pillows which I was happy to buy for him! I bought him bright orange sheets! Probably stupid idea but I figured it would make him original! and since it was so close to the time I would have to send his Christmas and our Anniversary presents I just bought them and sent them too.
Obviously I cannot tell you what he is getting because my dear bubby reads this! BTW love you hunny!!
But I can show you everything he is getting...because its all wrapped up! So prepare hunny your getting alot of things!!
 Lots of little things :)
and all perfectly packed away for him :)
 

5 comments:

Ashley@LearningLifeAsLucy said...

i loved sending rob care packages and doing little sweet things to surprise him! Love that you wrapped the stuff in wrapping paper! Good idea!

Michelle said...

Look at you wrapping everything up! I just whip things in a box and sometimes even forget a sweet little note. If you haven't found them SpaceBags are awesome for sending squishy stuff. It's thoe bags that you suck the air out of. You can get them at Bed, Bath and Beyond, but I bet Walmart would have them, too.

Anonymous said...

SUPER Cute!!!!

Unknown said...

Aww so sweet!

Audrey Spence said...

It's so handy that you work at place that has all your packing needs! That must make things a little easier for shipping him anything he needs.

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs