Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!



3:50 PM in a Courthouse in my hometown on December 30, 2009, I kissed my best friend, my hero, and my lover that sealed us together as man and wife! I married the best person anyone could ever ask for, the man who would give me everything to put a smile on my face.
I chose this person to be in my life, I chose to have a family and a future with him, and he chose the same thing as well.

In the last year we have moved me to Fort Riley, had our first home together, bought all new furniture for our home without going into debt, went through some tough problems, delt with JRTC, sent him off on his second deployment, found out we were going to have our first child, and moved me back to Utah.
My beautiful wonderful husband and I have had our issues and our fair share of fights, and as we know many more to come, but I honestly would not have stuck with him if it wasn't worth it and he is worth every second, good and bad he is the man I was ment to be with.

He's not the one I dreamed of when I was younger, he is much better then some prince. He is the bravest and strongest person I know! The man I love falling asleep with at night, even if he can't stand my radiating body heat. The man who will help whenever he is asked. The man who when I am sick will scratch my scalp and make dinner.
I cannot wait for us to have this beautiful wonderful child into the world! We love our little bugger so much!!





On a side note: my doctor had an emergency c-section so I didnt get to meet him. But my nurse let me hear the heartbeat and even let me see the little bug! She/He sure moves a ton! I am filled with so much love!

2 comments:

Lou said...

Liz,
you are adorable! This was so cute! I hope your staying strong! Cant wait to see the pictures of the ultra sound you better put them up or send them to me!

Audrey Spence said...

Yay for your 1 yr anniversary! Congrats! And really... although many girls dream of prince charming... who wants a pansy boy that dresses too nice when you can have a tough, strong g.i. joe kinda guy. Much more masculine ;)

Post a Comment

I <3 to read your comments!

 
Content Copyright Missus Elle | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs